- Sat, 4/7 is OKDems Monthly and 7thLD Quarterly Meetings
- No June Meeting but Juneis HOT!
- Easy to do, not much time and great results!
- OKDems Dispatch – February 2018
- OKDems Dispatch – January 2018
- OKDems hosts January Special Meeting with Community Groups in Tonasket
- One chart shows Democrats are now more eager than ever to run for office – Vox
- December 2017 PCOs and Members – General Meeting
- Nov 4th Meeting in Twisp
- Our November Newsletter Just Went OUt
Monthly Archives: June 2017
A Special Message new OCDCC Chair, Micheal Sarratt
Date: June 29, 2017
At our general meeting on June 25, I was elected to the chair of the OCDCC by unanimous vote of the PCOs in attendance. Susan Swanson, our outgoing chair, has been a strong, energetic, and dynamic leader and has set a high standard. I feel honored by your confidence in my leadership and will strive hard to move us forward.
Our outgoing Chairwoman, Susan Swanson, left us to run for WA State House. We’re behind you 100% Susan!
Our new Chairman is Michael Sarratt, who has been serving as our State Committeeman. Michael will continue on as Acting State Committeeman until we have an appointed or elected replacement. Congratulations, Michael!
Our outgoing Vice Chairman, George Thornton, left us due to a conflict and his new position with the USFS. We wish George the best of luck in his new role!
Our new Vice Chairwoman is Bessie Wright, who has recently been serving as our Vice Chairwoman for Memberships. Bessie will continue on as Acting State Committeeman until we have an appointed or elected replacement. Congratulations, Bessie!
There’s also some information on how to volunteering and more updates throughout our website.
Please let us know if you find typos or anything that needs correcting. It’s been one of those weeks 😉