In addition to the exciting news of having a new Chair and Vice Chair vote at our meeting this last weekend, we have more exciting news!
Our website has had a lot of updates this week. Take a visit to check out http://www.okanogan.wa-democrats.net/ for fantastic information and resources, including:
- Blog Posts (News/Announcements on Home Page)
- Executive Board Bios (Under About Section)
- Precinct Committee Officer Page (Under New Local Section)
- Candidate Endorsements (Under New Endorsed Section
- WA State Democratic Links (Under New WA Links Section)
- Newsletter E-Mailing Sign-Up (Top of Right Column)
- Calendar of Events Page (Under New Local Section)
- Social Media Network Links and Feeds (Under Social Section)
- Document Downloads (Under New Downloads Section)
- Volunteer Sign Up Page (Under New Local Section)
- Advisory Members Section (Under About Section)
- Private Login Chatroom for Board and SubCommitte Virtual Meeting Use (Under Social Section)
OCDCC Technology/SocialMedia is also now fully networked across social media networks. That means that our PUBLIC Facebook Page, our PUBLIC Website’s Blog (on Home Page), our PUBLIC Twitter Page and our PUBLIC Gootgle+ Page are all connected. What may be posted, shared, tweeted or retweeted on one social media network will now cross over to feed all other networks.
I hope you enjoy and benefit from all our updates and expanded features. Stay tuned for more news and updates in the future.
There’s lots of reasons to be so excited about #TheNewBlue that’s building up in #OkanoganCounty! So, keep your eyes open 🙂 Better yet, join us at our next General Meeting in Nespelam on Saturday, July 22, 2017 – So SAVE THAT DATE!
By all means, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me!
C. Keiki Stacy Weigle
Vice Chair – Technology/SocialMedia