- Sat, 4/7 is OKDems Monthly and 7thLD Quarterly Meetings
- No June Meeting but Juneis HOT!
- Easy to do, not much time and great results!
- OKDems Dispatch – February 2018
- OKDems Dispatch – January 2018
- OKDems hosts January Special Meeting with Community Groups in Tonasket
- One chart shows Democrats are now more eager than ever to run for office – Vox
- December 2017 PCOs and Members – General Meeting
- Nov 4th Meeting in Twisp
- Our November Newsletter Just Went OUt
Category Archives: News
SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
WITH LUNCH & DESSERT POTLUCK
OKDEMS, PCOs and Members Hosts Community Groups in TONASKET
Submit agenda items by 01/06/2018. to okdemocrats.sec @ gmail . com (remove spaces).
SOME AGENDA ITEMS TO INCLUDE:
Good of the Order
Organization updates and announcements.
Nominations for Treasurer
#FlipItBlue in #OkanoganCounty
FYI WAStateDems’ Maria Beltran would like to do a canvass event after the ResistForGOOD Indivisible We Shall March – Hear Our Voices event on 01/20/2018
Learn more about becoming a PCO.
Join as a Member to support and grow our membership to help spread #TheNewBlue!
FYI the OKDems meeting is a lunch and dessert potluck unity celebration because all the various groups from those working toward public road access to environmental protection, from education to Marijuana legalization, from LGBTQ rights to Women’s rights, from DACA to Healthcare, from water rights to PAC, and from Indivisible groups to ROC and other geoups will be there…. The itinerary is loosely:
Noon Potluck Lunch
Introductions/Missions of County Activism Groups,
plus how OKDems can help each group and vice versa
1pmish OKDems Gen Meeting
2pmish Call for nominations, PCO Info and canvassing coordination post 1/20 march
3pm Dessert Potluck and Activism/Legislation calls to action coordination with OKDems and groups, as well as canvassing planning with Maria Beltran from WAState Dems post the We Shall March – Hear Our Voices event listed at https://www.facebook.com/events/392575137864467/ and https://actionnetwork.org/events/national-impeachment-march