- Sat, 4/7 is OKDems Monthly and 7thLD Quarterly Meetings
- No June Meeting but Juneis HOT!
- Easy to do, not much time and great results!
- OKDems Dispatch – February 2018
- OKDems Dispatch – January 2018
- OKDems hosts January Special Meeting with Community Groups in Tonasket
- One chart shows Democrats are now more eager than ever to run for office – Vox
- December 2017 PCOs and Members – General Meeting
- Nov 4th Meeting in Twisp
- Our November Newsletter Just Went OUt
Category Archives: Okanogan Democrats
This is a friendly reminder of the convention this weekend. Click the link below for more details!
Did you know that if we only had about 5000 more registered and voting neighbors, we could have flipped the Special Election in the 7th LD in November of 2018? Yep, that’s how close our candidates came and how purple our county was back then.
March 24th the county convention starts at 10am at the Okanogan PUD Auditorium. For full details, please go to the link below:
Details for the Okanogan County Democratic Convention and Caucus 2018 can be found at https://mailchi.mp/dffb38f4ec12/3-24-18-ok-county-democrats-convention
The March 2018 OK Dems Dispatch Newsletter can be found at https://mailchi.mp/b1528799084d/okdemsdispatch-march-2018-lots-of-news