The Okanogan County Democratic Central Commission and General Membership is seeking individuals to help the E-Board and/or Special Focus Vice Chairs to serve as a Lead for various new or established Sub-Committees to help plan, coordinate and oversee projects that will benefit our General Membership and County Party. Projects can be from spearheading our booth at the county fair to organizing our annual picnic, or supporting our local resistance and indivisble groups to organizaing a rally, and everything in between.
- Sat, 4/7 is OKDems Monthly and 7thLD Quarterly Meetings
- No June Meeting but Juneis HOT!
- Easy to do, not much time and great results!
- OKDems Dispatch – February 2018
- OKDems Dispatch – January 2018
- OKDems hosts January Special Meeting with Community Groups in Tonasket
- One chart shows Democrats are now more eager than ever to run for office – Vox
- December 2017 PCOs and Members – General Meeting
- Nov 4th Meeting in Twisp
- Our November Newsletter Just Went OUt