The Okanogan County Democratic Central Commission and General Membership is seeking individuals to run for or request an appointment as a Vice Chair Special Focus Officer serving on the Okanogan County Democratic Central Committee’s Executive Board (E-Board) in a specific special-focus capacity. Head up efforts to oversee some of our various special focus functions to work with Sub-Committee Leads and their Sub-Committees on membership drives, fundraising, event management, specific and varied legislation, candidate coordination, liaison with Indivisible Groups and more…
- Sat, 4/7 is OKDems Monthly and 7thLD Quarterly Meetings
- No June Meeting but Juneis HOT!
- Easy to do, not much time and great results!
- OKDems Dispatch – February 2018
- OKDems Dispatch – January 2018
- OKDems hosts January Special Meeting with Community Groups in Tonasket
- One chart shows Democrats are now more eager than ever to run for office – Vox
- December 2017 PCOs and Members – General Meeting
- Nov 4th Meeting in Twisp
- Our November Newsletter Just Went OUt